Why do I do this, anyway?

...So as blogging resumes, I first had to ask myself why I wanted to do this? The answer was that doing this blog is in keeping with my worldview. I am a Christian, became at a later age after I had become both a husband and a father. Perhaps I would have been a missionary if things had gone differently? In any event, I am true to my worldview as a Christian. I provide for my family and teach them Biblical ways. I live those Biblical ways in front of them so they might follow my example. I give both time and money to the cause of Christ. I tell others about my faith. I believe in what the Bible says and make the effort to adhere to those precepts found within. I do so imperfectly at times, yet I do make a renewed effort each day and hour to do my best to be what I am, a Christian.

What does this mean? It means that I am like many others, nothing special, but my life sometimes reveals the difference. I didn't have relations with my wife until we were married. I remain faithful to her. I speak like I belong to God, act like it, vote like it, think like it. This blog is another way for me to share my Christian faith and worldview with others. Therefore I have come back! I am being true to who I am.

I don't believe most atheistic evolutionists are true to their cause, by the way. They often talk a good game, yet they live by a hodge-podge of both humanistic and Christian rules. It makes me wonder, really, what a true atheistic evolutionist ought to be. I suppose I should blog on that next, since I really don't remember what particular point we were stuck on in the Creation debate now. Perhaps commenters will remind me? Meanwhile, stay tuned for my post about the Ethical Atheistic Evolutionist!