Minipost - No comments are being censored and talkorigins is still a bad source

Too busy for a new post at the moment.  To answer a couple of quick questions:

No, I am not erasing comments.  Also, sometimes people have repeated comments.  The problem may be with your computer or with the blogger site.  I would only erase obvious spammers and foul language, period.  You get your soapbox if you disagree with me as long as you watch your language even if I completely disagree with every word you write. 

No, talkorigins is not too busy to talk with me, I had several emails back and forth with them back about three years ago or so and have since then pointed out some errors that they simply will not change.  talkorigins is a site that posts information they KNOW is wrong and they will not change it.  I can only imagine that their aim is to be part of the ruling paradigm and have no qualms about what is right and wrong, correct or incorrect.  The particular post they have up about the acambaro figurines is preposterous.  DiPeso was shown to be a faker and a liar. As you all know I also steer people away from Dr. Dino.  I do not want people going to a fraud site on either side of the debate.  Talkorigins will lie to you.  So far as I can tell Dr. Dino (now under a new name) will as well...and they will have to make a LOT of changes before I change my mind about them.  So if you want to be laughed at and ignored by me, use either of those sites as sources.  Because if they are all you have, you have nothing.